Friday, October 8, 2010

So, I've been a blogging slacker.

Since my last post, the toddler (henceforth called "The Bear")

Became a preschooler. (Don't ask me how; I swear it happened overnight.)


Oh, and she also became a big sister.

This strapping young man (I will call "Peanut" for the time being) is my cloth diapered dude. I've always said that I could never do cloth diapers. I couldn't handle the laundry. Well, chemical burns/rashes made a liar out of me. And you know what? Cloth diapers are pretty darn easy, and cheaper. The 3 extra loads of laundry a week aren't ideal, but better than the screaming little dude we had 3 months ago.

Let's see... we also moved (only 7 miles away, but still.) Shortly after moving, we found out about Peanut and had to move fast on getting some of the basement finished so the hubster could have an office without taking up the 3rd bedroom.
Excuse the spotty pictures, my camera lens was dusty. We added 2 rooms to the basement. The guest bedroom (the yellow room) is currently doubling as my sewing space. For doing all the work ourselves (with the help of family, but no professionals), I think we did pretty well. We have a huge space to finish for an addition family room, but we have time. I also painted murals in the kids bathroom, and dolled up the Bear's room. Peanut's room is next.

No comments:

Free  Stoffe-Fabrichound.com Giveaway